Rory Wauters is 22 years old and a Marketing graduate specialized in Multimedia. She lives in Kessel-Lo, a small town in Belgium. Her passions are graphic design, marketing and writing. In her spare time, she likes to hang out with her friends, and play boardgames.
This website’s purpose is to tell her story and experiences to the world and show her love for creativity and imagination.
If you want to work with her, you can hire her services on Fiverr.
If you have any questions, fill out the contact form in the Contact tab and she will get in touch.
– Professional Bachelor in Marketing Multimedia, UC Leuven-Limburg, cum laude
– Internship at Studio 8
– Becoming a freelancer on Fiverr
– Project: “Creating a trendy package”
– Project: International Hackaton “Hack the Waste”
– Certificate: “Google Digital Garage”
– Highschool degree in Business Economics, Sint-Ursula
– Finalist Creative Challenge: “Stimulating bycicle helmet usage”